Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween: Conclusion: Nurse Ginger Achieved

"Drop DEAD."
 I had a lovely time being Nurse Ginger for the weekend! The makeup was so fun to put on. I made thick eyebrows with reckless abandon, tons of eye makeup, and pointy fire engine red lips. I know that the beauty marks are not dead-on compared to the picture, but to be fair you see them move on her face from shot to shot in The Devil's Cleavage.

Never thought about it before, but fake beauty marks are pretty odd in general. It's the one aspect of makeup that is a believable facial feature. That's one face-lie you don't want to get caught up in. It would be cool to really have beauty marks, but I'm okay with not actually having monster eyebrows.


Walter White (Matt Aromando) and Nurse Ginger (Laura Miner)
P.S.
Shout out to Jelly Shot Test Kitchen for their Jellied Eyeballs jello shot recipe. I used last year's technique with the Kamikaze shot recipe, and it was a hit at the party I went to. Check out the past five posts they did. They're all Halloween-centric: candy corn, skulls, bats, green potion, and a brand new eyeball recipe.  It will blow your mind!
Happy Haunting...



2 comments: